Monday, December 19, 2011

How my brain works!!

This is how my brain works- I have all manner of ideas and plans floating around all the time, but I do my heavy thinking when I'm driving alone (mostly commuting to work), this is when I actually design the stuff I'm working on or am about to start. Yeah, I know this isn't the safest way to drive, but my commute is the same route and lightly travelled, and I don't attempt to talk on the phone or text- and I wait until I'm around a computer proper to search products, techniques, etc.
I decided today (during the commute, of course) that my mind is like a cement mixer where all the thoughts are in the tub just mixing away until I pour them out and hopefully they "harden" into a finished project.
So, what you might ask, is currently being "mixed"? Well, I've had this idea for years to design and fab a decent, cheap, HD video camera/mount for my motorcycles. I'm in the process of researching the products needed and then I'll order them up and get to work designing and testing the results.
So as they say in show biz..................stay tuned.............
Out

No comments:

Post a Comment